Hilfe bei der Zertifikatseinrichtung/-aktualisierung im Plesk

Wir verwenden ein TYPO3-Multi-Site-System, indem zur Zeit 43 Webseiten aufgebaut, verwaltet und betreut werden. Das TYPO3-System wird über einen eigenen Server gehostet. Dort legte ich im Plesk die Let’s Encrypt-Zertifikate an. Beim anlegen von 3 neuen Adressen/Zertifikaten bekomme ich die (Fehler)Meldung “zuviele Zertifikate pro Woche” - und jetzt sind alle Zertifikate weg bzw. funktionieren nicht mehr, wenn man eine der Seiten im Web besucht (Beispiel: www.kosmetikstudio-pamelafaulhaber.de).

Kann mir jemand dabei helfen / mich unterstützen / Tipps geben?

Danke. Peter Sander

Hi Peter,

The certificates for kosmetikstudio-pamelafaulhaber.de look OK ( and still valid until 19th Feb )

Can you give details of the domain and specific error message when you are getting the “too many certificates” error ?

I suspect you are hitting the limit -

The main limit is Certificates per Registered Domain, (20 per week). A registered domain is, generally speaking, the part of the domain you purchased from your domain name registrar. For instance, in the name www.example.com, the registered domain is example.com. In new.blog.example.co.uk, the registered domain is example.co.uk. We use the Public Suffix List to calculate the registered domain.

but I can’t see which domain this is related to from the information you provide.

Hello Andy,

thank you for your answer!

I can send some screenshots from the Plesk-System and i don’t know, what i can do . . .
In Dezember i tried first, know in January i tried again . . . There are only 3 (new) certifikates
per Week. . .(!?) and not 20.

Greetings
Peter

Screenshots would help - or just the domain names for the certificates you are attempting to obtain.

You can check yourself the certificates issued for domains at https://crt.sh/ -it may be worth checking certificates issued for the domains you are having a problem with.

Sorry, but I lack the expertise to solve such a problem. Originally called, “Let’s Encrypt” is very simple and easy. Now I stand there and can not get any further. I’ll try the Chek (via the link you sent) once, but I’m afraid I’m not getting anywhere.

These Domains, i tried yesterday (and before in Dezember):

www.filza-kosmetik.de / filza-kosmetik.de
www.cosmetic-schwelm.de / cosmetic-schwelm.de
www.cosmetics-bolgert.de / comsetics-bolgert.de

There are now 53 domain-addresses that I manage ((now more bad than right) :wink: . . .

Peter

I suspect this is because you always include a certificate for v1752.ncsrv.de and www.v1752.ncsrv.de in your certificates. I’m not sure if this is due to plesk or not ( I don’t use plesk and the plesk plugin).

However, there are more than 20 certificates per week for that top level domain - https://crt.sh/?q=%ncsrv.de

Thank you for your help!

My understanding about that „…per week“ is, that is is for new certificates. so i have only 3 new certificates in this week and not more than 20 . . .
in total then it is more than 20 . . . but when I started to set up certificates, there were already more than 20 and there was no error message . . .

perhaps it exists a possibility for agencys (or for typo3 multi-site-systems) to handle more certificates ?!?

„my head is too small for that“ ;-))

Again. Thank you – i have to learn more . . .

Peter

Hi Peter,

You may have only asked for 3 new certificates which included v1752.ncsrv.de someone else possibly has asked for certificates for v718.ncsrv.de, v1544.ncsrv.de, v39.ncsrv.de, v1127.ncsrv.de etc … so that the total for “ncsrv.de” is at 20 certificates for the week - and hence the limit.

Aaaaah – so slowly light comes into the dark :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.