Help me to create a certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:
www.towzin.com
I ran this command:
./certbot-auto --apache certonly -d towzin.com -d www.towzin.com
It produced this output:
/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cryptography/init.py:26: DeprecationWarning: Python 2.6 is no longer supported by the Python core team, please upgrade your Python. A future version of cryptography will drop support for Python 2.6
DeprecationWarning
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Plugins selected: Authenticator apache, Installer apache
Obtaining a new certificate
/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/acme/jose/jwa.py:110: DeprecationWarning: signer and verifier have been deprecated. Please use sign and verify instead.
signer = key.signer(self.padding, self.hash)
Performing the following challenges:
tls-sni-01 challenge for towzin.com
tls-sni-01 challenge for www.towzin.com
Waiting for verification…
Cleaning up challenges
Failed authorization procedure. www.towzin.com (tls-sni-01): urn:acme:error:connection :: The server could not connect to the client to verify the domain :: Timeout, towzin.com (tls-sni-01): urn:acme:error:connection :: The server could not connect to the client to verify the domain :: Timeout

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• The following errors were reported by the server:

Domain: www.towzin.com
    Type: connection
    Detail: Timeout

Domain: towzin.com
    Type: connection
    Detail: Timeout

To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was
    entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain
    contain(s) the right IP address. Additionally, please check that
    your computer has a publicly routable IP address and that no
    firewalls are preventing the server from communicating with the
    client. If you’re using the webroot plugin, you should also verify
    that you are serving files from the webroot path you provided.
    My web server is (include version):
    Apache version 2.2.15
    The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
    centos v6.9
    My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):
yes
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

@faramarz install python 2.7 in your server

@gotham - python 2.6 is not the root cause there

@faramarz - you don’t seem to have port 443 open. The TLS-SNI challenge requires port 443 to be open as that what it connects on .

Andrei

please help me create certificate for my site. www.xtimelesstore.com. Please i need help.

@Roseibeh please create a new topic, as this is unrelated to the topic you replied to. What you do, be sure to fill out the questionnaire no assist us in helping you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.