Help! I cannot generate SSL Certificate

hi i need help for this issue :There were too many requests of a given type :: Error creating new order :: too many certificates already issued for exact set of domains: app.linet-sy.com.
i need set ssl quickly

Hi @ahmad

I cannot generate SSL Certificate

that's wrong. Please read your error message. You have already created 5 certificates - use one of these. And read the link shared in the error message.

@JuergenAuer I can not do that i have not any one on my server
i have to generate a new one
how i can fix that
please

So you've asked Let's Encrypt to issue five identical certificates for you within the past week, they've done so, and then you deleted them. Why did you do that, and why do you think they should keep doing work for you that you're going to throw away?

You can issue another cert in a week from the time the first one was issued. Until then, use the staging server when you're testing the service.

4 Likes

We're going to need more information on what you did and what you want to do.

Please answer this_

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.