Has valid licence ............ SUCCESS

can anyone help me fix this my server crashed tonight got it restarted now receiving this error
I go to the Lets Encrypt SSL plugin in cpanel I get this error
Error loading config: RPC error: code = 13 desc = connection error: desc = “transport: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid”

and when I go in with SSH I get this

le-cp self-test

[SELF-TEST] Has valid licence … SUCCESS.
[SELF-TEST] Can read config … SUCCESS.
[SELF-TEST] Can connect to Let’s Encrypt … SUCCESS.
[SELF-TEST] Can talk to WHM API … INFO[0000] Creating new api token token_name=letsencrypt-cpanel-autogen_2018-05-01_00-38-25
ERRO[0000] getting/creating api token, attempting to fall back to accesshash error=Error creating new api token: Unknown app (“api_token_create”) requested for this version (1) of the API.
SUCCESS.
[SELF-TEST] Can talk to plugin RPC … 2018/05/01 00:38:26 Failed to dial green6304.server-cp.com:5960: connection error: desc = “transport: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid”; please retry.
FAILED: Failed to call Ping rpc: rpc error: code = 13 desc = connection error: desc = “transport: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid”.
You may wish to run le-cp config rpc-force-reload and try again, which may help if your service certificate was recently changed.

The self-test failed. You should fix the above issues before continuing, or contact support @ https://cpanel.fleetssl.com/contact

Please first run the following command, which will send us your log files and configuration details:
le-cp send-logs

FATA[0000] Self-test failed
[root@green6304 ~]# le-cp config rpc-force-reload
INFO[0000] Creating new api token token_name=letsencrypt-cpanel-autogen_2018-05-01_00-39-22
2018/05/01 00:39:22 Failed to dial green6304.server-cp.com:5960: connection error: desc = “transport: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid”; please retry.
ERRO[0000] getting/creating api token, attempting to fall back to accesshash error=Error creating new api token: Unknown app (“api_token_create”) requested for this version (1) of the API.
INFO[0000] Please disregard any errors relating to ‘client transport was broken’, this is normal for this operation!
[root@green6304 ~]# le-cp self-test
[SELF-TEST] Has valid licence … SUCCESS.
[SELF-TEST] Can read config … SUCCESS.
[SELF-TEST] Can connect to Let’s Encrypt … SUCCESS.
[SELF-TEST] Can talk to WHM API … INFO[0000] Creating new api token token_name=letsencrypt-cpanel-autogen_2018-05-01_00-39-41
SUCCESS.
[SELF-TEST] Can talk to plugin RPC … 2018/05/01 00:39:41 Failed to dial green6304.server-cp.com:5960: connection error: desc = “transport: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid”; please retry.
FAILED: Failed to call Ping rpc: rpc error: code = 13 desc = connection error: desc = “transport: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid”.
You may wish to run le-cp config rpc-force-reload and try again, which may help if your service certificate was recently changed.

The self-test failed. You should fix the above issues before continuing, or contact support @ https://cpanel.fleetssl.com/contact

Please first run the following command, which will send us your log files and configuration details:
le-cp send-logs

FATA[0000] Self-test failed

Please provide this string to support: 9bb5c620-e71f-4a5b-8269-057799becfb0

Please email us with this info and we’ll help you out.

This forum isn’t a support channel for our plugin.

Edit: email received and responded.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.