Failed to generate LE Certificate on my ooklaserver

i am running windows server 2012 OS, i am running ooklaserver. I have an issue "Failed to generate LE certificate, I need Step by Step help. Can anyone help me step by step. also agree with paid technical support. Plizz help

2 Likes

Unfortunately, LE is not able to provide step-by-step help. However, there are many people in this community who might be able to help you figure out what's wrong. It's most helpful when you follow the template and answer the questions that are provided when you select the Help forum for the first time. Screenshots of your error messages are also helpful.

5 Likes

I'm not at all familiar with ooklaserver, but here's a couple of links that may help you.

And last but not least, it seems @rg305 had helped someone with a ooklaserver problem here:

Unable to get https ssl certificate on 8080 and 5060 port for ookla speedtest server - #7 by samsam

And this may help as well.

How do I enable HTTPS / TLS support - #6 by razaul_mon

There are several topics here on LE that deal with ooklaservers. In the search above, just type ooklaserver and the topics will come up. :wink:

9 Likes

Hi @Rrazadeng

please explain, that's too unspecific.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.