Error de novato

good afternoon. I made an error creating more than one certificate and deleting them because I did not know there was a maximum number of attempts per week. and I urgently need my page to be online. There will be some way to create a certificate … in advance I appreciate your time

Hi @falcon94

please answer the following questions. That’s the standard template of #help

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

My domain is:www.laprensalara.com.ve

I ran this command: create a ssl certificate

It produced this output: to many ssl certificates createrd for this domain

My web server is (include version): iis 8.5.1

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): windows server 2012 SR2 Standard

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: no hosting provider

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): i dont use certbot

You have created 5 identical certificates ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=laprensalara.com.ve#ct-logs ):

CertSpotter-Id Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
961967361 CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3, O=Let's Encrypt, C=US 2019-06-11 14:34:04 2019-09-09 14:34:04 www.laprensalara.com.ve - 1 entries duplicate nr. 5 next Letsencrypt certificate: 2019-06-18 12:38:37
961967300 CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3, O=Let's Encrypt, C=US 2019-06-11 14:33:42 2019-09-09 14:33:42 www.laprensalara.com.ve - 1 entries duplicate nr. 4
961967688 CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3, O=Let's Encrypt, C=US 2019-06-11 14:31:55 2019-09-09 14:31:55 www.laprensalara.com.ve - 1 entries duplicate nr. 3
961957234 CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3, O=Let's Encrypt, C=US 2019-06-11 14:23:30 2019-09-09 14:23:30 www.laprensalara.com.ve - 1 entries duplicate nr. 2
961830564 CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3, O=Let's Encrypt, C=US 2019-06-11 12:38:37 2019-09-09 12:38:37 www.laprensalara.com.ve - 1 entries duplicate nr. 1
931633575 CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3, O=Let's Encrypt, C=US 2019-05-26 05:37:53 2019-08-24 05:37:53 laprensalara.com.ve, www.laprensalara.com.ve - 2 entries

So you can create the next certificate:

next Letsencrypt certificate: 2019-06-18 12:38:37

But: Is this really the certificate you need? Normally, you should create one certificate with both domain names. That's another set of domain names -> there is a new 5 Certificates - limit.

So create one certificate with both domain names.

I'll be honest ... I did not know very well what I was doing, and apparently I screwed up ... seriously. So, can I create a new certificate with the name of my domains now? or should I wait a week .. sorry for the inconvenience

thank you for letting me create a new certificate. I managed to implement it on my page satisfactorily … although at the point of death that is not the end of my problems. since the certificate is correctly applied in my domain but I can not see my web page. I only see the logo of the iis … I do not know if this has to do with the license. but I would appreciate if you could give me some clue as to what is happening. I attach an image of the problem

Yep, now you have a certificate with both domain names:

CN=laprensalara.com.ve
expires in 90 days	
laprensalara.com.ve, www.laprensalara.com.ve - 2 entries

Perhaps the client you use doesn’t find the correct bindings, so a new webserver is created.

hello, good morning … I’m still working on the errors of my website. apparently I have the dreaded fatal error 46 of the tls protocol and I am trying to solve it. Finally I wanted to talk to you because yesterday I forgot to comment on the reason why, revoke my license the first time as a complete fool. the truth is, the first license worked perfectly with the exception that some scripts were not recognized as safe, and were automatically blocked, the srcipt youtube was one of them. Well my question is, is there a problem with youtube or something like that or is it a configuration problem on my part to make the YouTube script allow?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.