I used 'letsencrypt' from the command line to get a certificate. This worked but apparently expired within 3 months. All my domains now have errors connecting...
SEE SCREENSHOTS HERE:
My domain is:
I ran this command:
It produced this output:
it seemed to renew one of the domains but not all of them, and the renewed still shows errors (pulsenews.online)
gave an error about domains and ANAMES ,, -- i have not changed anythign from the original time running this
I tried forced renew and now it wont run any commands because of 'rate limit'
My web server is (include version):
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
lamp-ubuntu 5.4.0-42 generic
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
console access, but cannot copy/paste
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
The version of my client is: certbot 0.40.0