Email alert for SSL expiry

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.

My domain is: build.plazusappbuilder.com

I accidentally clicked on the “unsubscribe” link in the email alert to renew our certificate; how do I revert back to receiving the email alerts?**
I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My operating system is (include version):

My web server is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

I’m sorry to say that there is currently, as far as I know, no way to resubscribe. Let’s Encrypt is using a contractor for this in a way which I guess does not make that process straightforward.

A third-party service built by a community member here that does a related thing is https://letsmonitor.org/ (note that this is not operated by Let’s Encrypt or ISRG). Maybe you could sign up there and the notifications might meet your needs as an alternative.

1 Like

That's correct - one possible work-around is to use Certbot to update your contact address to a new email address that hasn't been unsubscribed.

People have had issues with this before and in those threads, someone from the Let’s Encrypt staff could re-include the e-mail address as far as I remember?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.