Chromium doesn't recognize certificate

Hi! I have a similar problem, which is maybe related: I am using a Debian 9 Linux Desktop with Chromium for surfing the internet. My web server is a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with most recent Raspbian (Debian 9 stretch armhf). I have started using Letsencrypt with my webdomain. Though it looks like Chromium has some problem loading the certificate into its certificate memory. First, it does not recognize the certificate authority from the certificate, then it has also problems storing the new certificate into its certificate memory. When one sees the security warning of Chromium in the address line, then an export of the certificate leads to an incorrect import into the certificate memory in sequence it seems.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):