Certificate not always viewable

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: test.phillipmorrison.com

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): Yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):No

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): certbot-auto 3

This is a test site for my client in Ireland. To me everything is setup and working fine. But when he goes to the site he receives - 'Site is not secure' and a cross through the lock.
Is there any reason that this should be happening for him?

It looks like there's nothing wrong with your website which could cause this.

Without knowing exactly what the issue with your clients browser is, it's very hard to debug that issue. We'd need to know more details.

2 Likes

Thanks, I'll try to find out more details from his end and send them on.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.