Changing the domain for the Let's Entcrypt certificate

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me.

I have a VPS server hosted at Digital Ocean. On the VPS Server is Wordpress in version 5.4.2. I have already adapted the following files to the new domain:
wordpress.conf
000-default-le-ssl.conf:
000-default-le-ssl.conf
I would like to update the certificate for the new domain. But I get the following error message:
Failed redirect for new.io Unable to set enhancement redirect for studygee.io Unable to find corresponding HTTP vhost; Unable to create one as intended addresses conflict; Current configuration
does not support automated redirection

When I try to delete/deactivate Certbot with the command “$ sudo certbot delete” my web server is down and gets the following error message:
Job for apache2.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl status apache2.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.

After removing the path of Let’s Entcrypt from the file 000-default-le-ssl.conf, nothing changes.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Did you run the recommended commands as listed above? What's their output?

1 Like

what commands do you mean?

The text in between the quotes (the " symbols) are commands. Typ those commands as root, and you'd see more details, as the error message suggests.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.