We just released Certbot 1.9.0. The changelog entry for the release is:
--preconfigured-renewalflag, for packager use only.
See the packaging guide.
- certbot-auto was deprecated on all systems except for those based on Debian or RHEL.
- Update the packaging instructions to promote usage of
python -m pytestto test Certbot
instead of the deprecated
python setup.py testsetuptools approach.
- Reduced CLI logging when reloading nginx, if it is not running.
- Reduced CLI logging when handling some kinds of errors.
server_namecase-sensitivity in the nginx plugin.
- The minimum version of the
acmelibrary required by Certbot was corrected.
In the previous release, Certbot said it required
acme>=1.8.0to properly support removing contact
information from an ACME account.
- Upgraded the version of httplib2 used in our snaps and Docker images to add
support for proxy environment variables and fix the plugin for Google Cloud
More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.