Cert don't will generate correct

Hello Together

I have here a little problem to generate Certificate, here me first and last steps. running with ACMESharp-0.8.1

PS C:> import-module acmesharp
PS C:> import-module acmesharp\acmesharp-iis

PS C:> Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned
PS C:> Install-ACMECertificateToIIS -Certificate rds.caloro.ch_certificate -Replace

Exception calling Invoke with 1 argument: “A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been
terminated” At C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\acmesharp\acmesharp-iis\ACMESharp-IIS.psm1:225 char:3

cert

But this seems to be invalid

Identifier : rds.caloro.ch
Uri : https://acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz/ST5liXQdsödskldslkdslkdslkdklskdlk
REM ** Expires : 01.09.2017 13:10:06

regards

hi @Mauric

Github is your friend :smiley:

Andrei

Hello Andrei
I dont have do nothing and today the created Cert are valid, but it’s this possible? it’s going 1-2 Day’s that this will Switch as Valid?

Please, i have any litte underatanding question, now i Need this Cert to install on me RDS Gateway, how i can now additional download this Build PFx Certification file?
Regards
Mauri

Is you certificate in your store if so you should be able to use MMC to export it as a PFX.

Google MMC + Export PFX. There are quite a few examples of how to do this

Andrei

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.