Can't renew certificate "empty domain name"

My domain is: weri-demo.de

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Windows Server 2016

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: strato

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Plesk Onyx 17.8.11

Hi,
I have a problem to renew my SSL certificate for the domain above. When I would like to renew with Plesk I get the following mail:

Securing of the following domains has failed:

The following domains have been secured without some of their Subject Alternative Names:

Could not renew Let’s Encrypt certificates for WERI-Design GbR (login admin). Please log in to Plesk and renew the certificates listed below manually.
Renewal of the following Let’s Encrypt certificates has failed:

• ‘Lets Encrypt certificate’ [already expired]
    [-] weri-demo.de

idn_to_ascii: empty domain name: U_ILLEGAL_ARGUMENT_ERROR

The following Let’s Encrypt certificates have been renewed without some of their Subject Alternative Names:

I asked google and the forum here but don’t get an answer to this problem. I searched in plesk the domain name configuration in plesk, but seems to be correct.

Thanks for your help.

Dirk

hmm...

Have you checked to ensure that any expired certs have been deleted form the system?

Expired Certificate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.