Bitnami + GCP missed renewal

My certificate is already expired and getting an error on my domain now. I think i missed an email when they send me for renewal. What are my options now? I am new to this so could you please help. is there a script we can use to autorenew or release certificate and then get it renewed.

@dhavaldesai

It depends on the ACME client used.
Start by answering the questions below.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

1 Like

I am using GCP binami wordpress installation. I initially generated cert using bncert-tool . My certificate is already revoked and getting an error ... "Attackers might be trying to steal your information from Hostname (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)". learn more
OS runs on GCp linux machine. YES i can login as a root/admin to my server shell
I did try to renew but not working as certificate is already isssued for my domain.
I tried to remove but not sure how to do

1 Like

Is this link helpful at all? Describes GCP bitnami solution that worked for them.

I don't know your setup well enough to comment other than this

3 Likes

This solution worked for me
https://docs.bitnami.com/google/how-to/generate-install-lets-encrypt-ssl/#step-5-renew-the-lets-encrypt-certificate

I followed each step from this and my certificate got renewed for 90 days and also created auto-renewal script.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.