Automatic certificate renewal not working - Azure

My domain is: app.cosmo-jpn.jp

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Microsoft Azure

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Azure Portal

We actually have 3 deployment slots, which has 3 different domain names like below:

1. Production - app.cosmo-jpn.jp
  2. Stage - app-stage.cosmo-jpn.jp
  3. Stable - app-stable.cosmo-jpn.jp

We have Azure Let's Encrypt extension and a web job running which should renew the certificates after 1.5 months.
We noticed that the renewal hasn't been run as it should have been, so we ran it manually for production and stage manually yesterday, and it was a success. We left stable as is to see if we can find out the problem.
We'd really appreciate if you someone could point out the way to troubleshoot and find out the cause why this hasn't worked.
Thank you.

2 Likes

This information is confusing.
If it can run manually, then it can be made to run via job.

What is the exact job command that is run?
What do the job run messages say?

2 Likes

I was meaning, Azure Let's Encrypt extension should have renewed the certificates without us doing anything at all. But it didn't. So we ran it manually. Then the certificates to renewed.

I was assuming the extension would take care of running the relevant commands and all. But if not, please enlighten me? How do I check the job run messages?
Sorry, I'm a bit new to this.

I'm not familiar with this:

It looks like it's probably

(I'm also not familiar with it; it might be helpful to try to ask the developers of this tool.)

1 Like

Ah yes. It's just I ended up here in this community when I searched. Will try there. Thanks for pointing out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.