Auto-SSL error with Lets Encrypt - Cpanel

Hi,
I get following error while installing an SSL with Cpanel Auto-SSL with Let’s encrypt - can yo please help.

WARN You must use an IP address that is on the server. “server IP address” is not bound. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSL/Auto/Provider.pm line 800.

WARN (XID h7czh4) The system failed to install an SSL certificate onto the website “abc.com” because of the following error: You must use an IP address that is on the server. “server ip address” is not bound.
I get this error while installation of auto SSL using let’s encrypt

Sounds like something you should ask your hosting provider. There’s nothing we can do about it.

Thanks for quick reply, Since I did not get any help from Godaddy my hosting provider, I came here, If you shed any lights that would be really helpful. Anyway appreciate your response

hi @tdhaval

This forum is mainly staffed by volunteers and is really for let’s encrypt related issues

There are forums such as stackoverflow which are more general

Andrei

For my part I would suggest trying the cPanel forum at

only because you might find more people with relevant expertise there.

@ahaw021, I do think this question is on-topic here because it relates to an attempt to obtain a Let’s Encrypt certificate (which seems to be failing due to an AutoSSL bug or misconfiguration).

1 Like

I found the issue and it is with lets encrypt only, Sorry for trouble and thanks for response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.