With "Error: we will encrypt the new authentication status 429"

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:salcapitais.co.mz

I ran this command: support ssl

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): Hestia Cp V.1.3.5

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubunto Server 20.4

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): sim

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Hestia Cp V.1.3.5

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Hi @Ftulio1000

that's unknown. Looks like you use a tool from your hoster -> ask your hoster.

1 Like

Hello @Ftulio1000 Welcome to the community!

From what I can tell:

is your control panel managing your apache server.

According to the Hestia CP Documentation Let's Encrypt certificates are supported...

https://demo.hestiacp.com:8083/edit/web/?domain=demo.hestiacp.com&token=1651a6d95d2fbdbce2c0c4c301e51ca6
(Demo page requires login)

Have you given the GUI a try to obtain a certificate? I haven't found info on the CLI (Didn't look that hard) but according to the docs CLI is supported too.

As far as the error you posted in the title of this thread, @JuergenAuer is suggesting you contact you "hosting company", however, I think you might check out the Hestia forums for this error OR take a peek at this video that might help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.