I have a network at home that I use for both Personal use and testing. I have been using my internal CA to create certificates for my Exchange server and creating LE certs for my load balancers. I now have a need to have my Certificates on exchange be LE certs. I thought at first it would be helpful to do a wildcard cert as my exchange server FQDNs are homename.ad.domain.com and the external urls are outlook.domain.com and autodiscover.domain.com however when I applied the certificate to my exchange server Chrome and Edge started flagging the OWA and ECP sites when access internally as having invalidly signed certificates. If I tried to connect to them via the External URLs they where fine. I have never used wildcard certs before so I am not sure if I did something wrong or if the certificate is working the way it should. Another odd thing I found was that if I did not create the DNS TXT entry in both my internal DNS and external DNS the creation failed.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.