Which is the site to check online against your certificate?

Sorry, I found, reading this forum a fantastic online web site to check online against my certificate, then I forgot to add it to my Favorites and search engines didn’t help it to found it out.

Can someone help me to find this site? Thankx.

There are several

1 Like

Hi Peppe and thanx. Then the two sites you point me in doesn’t work: the first do not test sites on non standard ports and if you follow the link it want to sell you a certificate (like many of this sites I found using search engines) and the second is not comprensible (for me) not work and is a mess. The one I found here on a customer support thread got a orange interface and was fantastically informative at the point it find any even small flaw in a certificate.

Ps: I’m new at this ssl stuff then it is a big deal of a businness at the point any site pretending to do check, it try to sell you a certificate😵‍💫

1 Like

Maybe this one:
https://decoder.link/sslchecker

3 Likes

Thankx brother!!! Here it is!!! This is a fantastic site, pretty much the only usefull one in this busy ssl affair not try to sell you a certificate and give you everything you need to know about a certificate.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.