Virtualmin - Fail to renew the certificate

Please look about the message of Let’s encrypted and enlight me please !

Parsing account key… Parsing CSR… Registering account…
Already registered! Verifying autodxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/libexec/webmin/webmin/acme_tiny.py”, line 235,
in main(sys.argv[1:]) File “/usr/libexec/webmin/webmin/acme_tiny.py”, line
in main signed_crt = get_crt(args.account_key, args.csr, args.acme_dir, args.dns_hook,
args.cleanup_hook, log=LOGGER, CA=args.ca) File “/usr/libexec/webmin/webmin/acme_tiny.py”, line 184,
in get_crt domain, challenge_status)) ValueError: autodiscover.xxxx challenge did not pass:
{u’status’: u’invalid’, u’keyAuthorization’: u’ftNqj2hbI6ohO_fpRlZtvXDpQaznsISTx7oSGSI_dqQ.JVQGjuCD0e8Fq13I1nCUy-0zKwhquI7igExcfCpiEPA’, u’uri’: u’https://acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/challenge/cfqAUInnjH-S-WAoYhQTSL7CW1k6bx6tMwCMvOw8Zw8/’, u’token’: u’ftNqj2hbI6ohO_fpRlZtvXDpQaznsISTx7oSGSI_dqQ’, u’error’: {u’status’: 400, u’type’: u’urn:acme:error:connection’, u’detail’: u’DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up TXT for _acme-challenge.autodiscover.xxxx’}, u’type’: u’dns-01’}

My domain is: cukierman.co.il

I ran this command: renew with virtualmin system

It produced this output: Out of date 31 July

My web server is (include version): Centos OS7

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Virtualmin

as you are using the virutalmin plugin you are best to log this on their forum/github

Certbot is the official client that most people on this forum are familiar with.

The general error seems to be that you did not provision the DNS record required.

Why that didn’t happen would be something to do with the plugin (virualmin).

Andrei

Thank i fixed. True it was in VM…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.