Valid certificate but message arrives that will expire

Hello:
This email is coming to me three times now, warning that my certificate is going to expire. However, all my certificates are valid, if I enter the web address at this time I see that they will still expire in July. Why is this message coming? What should I do?

I appreciate your help

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 19 days (on 17 May 21 02:48 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your web site will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of their total lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that means renewing 30 days before expiration. See Integration Guide - Let's Encrypt for details.

https://boticaoncologica.mytienda.net/
https://boticaroma.mytienda.net/

2 Likes

You probably should read the e-mail and the link to the documentation about the expiry e-mails it contains more closely.
What the ..? Since when does it link to the integration guide? I thought it linked to Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you so much. It was already clear.

1 Like

I've found a fairly recent e-mail in my inbox (just 9 days old) which actually does contain the same link I've just posted.. But below the currently pasted piece of the e-mail in OP.

So I guess it is in it after all.. One just needs to read the whole e-mail.

2 Likes

i just got this email as well. its telling me that my certificate will expire and I should renew 30 days before expiration. but I just check and I see that I have 85 day left to expiration.

is this just a glitch or maybe my certificate was low but renew itself somehow???

1 Like

Welcome to the Let's Encrypt Community, Jack :slightly_smiling_face:

Please be sure to read the entire email. There should be a link to this:

You can find the entire public certificate history for your domain name at crt.sh. It might look like you have had twice as many Let's Encrypt certificates issued as you really have. This is because a precertificate is issued before each certificate, so every certificate issuance will appear as a pair of certificates (the precertificate and the real certificate).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.