The server could not connect to the client to verify the domain :: DNS problem: query timed out

Nothing wrong here, can just query dns servers.

5 minutes later works, for some ???

Hi @roosit,

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

I have to disagree with you. I don’t think it is proper to discus in public matters related to clients. Also the requesting of versions of os and software are questionable.
How many online security checks do not exists that give you +'s in validations for not making those available?

Don’t you have a private section? Anyway it was more sort of fyi, next time I will post timestamps

You can DM me the domain if you feel especially strongly about this. As mentioned it will be present in certificate transparency logs.

I disagree. Firstly, withholding this information is security through obscurity. Secondly it's extremely critical information for those that want to help you resolve your problems. Often problems are fixed in specific versions of software but users return to the forums having encountered the problem because they are still on old versions without the required patches.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.