The certificate on my site has expired. I received an email from Let's Encrypt, but I lost the login information for this site, so I couldn't get in touch

Hello

The certificate on my site has expired. I received an email from Let's Encrypt, but I lost the login information for this site, so I couldn't get in touch.

So I have created a new account and am sending a message here for help.

Please renew the new certificate on my site.

Help me.

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

1 Like

The login information for this site has nothing to do with your certificate. To renew your certificate(s), do whatever you did to get them in the first place. If you'd answered some of the other questions, we might be able to give you some suggestions, but without that information that's the best I can say.

3 Likes

I have little knowledge of the WEB and cannot understand it.

I'm the owner of this site, but I don't know how I got the certificate because the site was designed by someone else.

What can I provide to get a certificate in this situation?

1 Like

Can you not ask that person?

The answers to the other questions you ignored would be a good start. I'd start with, who's hosting your web site?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.