Synology certificat ssl

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: nas.jkindustries.store

I ran this command: acme.sh --issue -d nas.jkindustries.store --webroot /var/lib/letsencrypt --certpath /usr/syno/etc/ssl/ssl.crt/server.crt --keypath /usr/syno/etc/ssl/ssl.key/server.key --capath /usr/syno/etc/ssl/ssl.intercrt/server-ca.crt --reloadcmd ‘/usr/syno/sbin/synoservicecfg --reload httpd-sys’

It produced this output: nonexistant can’t create

My web server is (include version): dsm 5.2

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

I have try so many time and now i have a 429 error and i can’t execute the command

Hi @JKNOEL

you have already created 5 identical certificates ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=nas.jkindustries.store#ct-logs ):

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-08-18 2019-11-16 nas.jkindustries.store - 1 entries duplicate nr. 5 next Letsencrypt certificate: 2019-08-25 08:17:07
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-08-18 2019-11-16 nas.jkindustries.store - 1 entries duplicate nr. 4
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-08-18 2019-11-16 nas.jkindustries.store - 1 entries duplicate nr. 3
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-08-18 2019-11-16 nas.jkindustries.store - 1 entries duplicate nr. 2
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-08-18 2019-11-16 nas.jkindustries.store - 1 entries duplicate nr. 1

So that part works. And you have hitted the limit.

Where are these certificates?

Install one certificate, then use it 60 - 85 days.

Yes i have create this certificates but i have a error and i don’t have .crt files . I just have a .key file and cer

Can I install the certificat with this files ?

I don’t know. But ca.cer and fullchain.cer looks good. Check the content of these files.

May be - simple - another file extension.

I have this in my files

[image removed by moderator]

I try to use then but i have this :

It is possible to cancel the certificates to create others?

You need to revoke (cancel, kind of) the certificate because one of the posts in this thread contained a screenshot of part of the private key.

(I removed it, but it was there for six hours.)

I believe you can do that with “acme.sh --revoke -d nas.jkindustries.store”.

Revocation has no effect on the rate limits, though.

Do you still have copies of any of the other four certificates? Edit: Never mind, every certificate uses the same private key, so they should all be revoked.

Can you issue a new certificate adding another subdomain?

Ok I need to revoke all certificates and recreate then with a new subdomain ?

I have resolve the problem and now I have a ssl certificates thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.