SSL Works on iOS devices but not on PC Browsers

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: https://NissanLEAFbatteryReplacement.com/

I ran this command: www.NissanLEAFbatteryReplacement.com in my Safari & IE on my Windows PC

It produced this output: not secure

My web server is (include version): 1and1.com Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.29 Update #2, last updated on Aug 26, 2020 05:55 AM

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Server 2019

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: 1and.com

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): No

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.29

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Hi @UBUYGAS

see your screenshot: Your certificate is valid. But you have mixed content - see https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=nissanleafbatteryreplacement.com#html-content

Two images loaded via http:

http://leaf380.com/LEAfs.jpg
http://NissanLEAFbatteryReplacement.com/contact_me.jpg

the same with og-elements. Must be https.

Wow! Had no idea, this is my first attempt at SSL Cert on a website. I will edits those and report back, thanks!

Wow! That was easy!

I owe you a Beer!

Thanks!!!

WOW_That_was_easy!

That's a standard problem if a website is changed from http to https. All http links must be changed.

Or just remove the protocol alltogether from all URI's. That would force the client to use the same protocol as the origin. I.e., change http://example.com/foo/bar.html to //example.com/foo/bar.html