SSL Certificates for multiple sites

Hello Everyone,

I’m in need of some help / advise on a problem I’m having …
I work for a not for profit company that produces a Learning Management System (LMS) that around 170 primary schools use, and we are looking to move then all over to a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. The problem is these schools sit in a sub domain that is used across the country! So, I readily compete with others to get a certificate and as you would know there is only a limited number of certificates per domain per week. As the schools sit in a second level domain (example > server1.someschool.private.edu.au), I need to know if there is a way that we can get an increase in certificates at a domain level instead of at a ACME Account ID level?
I already have an increase on one account, but each school that I install the win-acme client on, when it requests the certificate, it creates a new Account ID and of course that new account is limited.
So, is there a way to use the same Account ID for each of our schools or get an increase for the domain (example > *.private.edu.au) to overcome this problem?

Thanks

The rate limit request form indicates that it may be possible to have your limit increased by domain:

You can also adjust by domain, but you may only request an adjustment for up to three domains. Subsequent requests for more per-domain adjustments are not likely to be granted. This is why we recommend adjusting by account ID - then the adjustment applies to all domains used by your account.

Sorry for the delayed reply.
New form lodge and completed, thanks very much for the support and help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.