SSL Certificate Renewal

My domain is:IIPD.com
Been trying to get a bead on where our cert is and all roads point to you guys. It seems to be a free cert through you. However I dont know where to access it or how to renew it. Any help you guys could offer would be great.

Site hosted by GoDaddy

1 Like

Hello @obasidan .
You successfully aquired 4 certificates on 4-4-21. Do you know how they were obtained, and by who?

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: IIPD.com

I ran this command: ?

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): ?

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): ?

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Site hosted by GoDaddy

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

Welcome to the Let's Encrypt Community :slightly_smiling_face:

I find this part curious:

Most people who host with GoDaddy run into issues acquiring Let's Encrypt certificates due to using cPanel and lacking root access to their accounts. It is for these people that I developed CertSage, my own ACME client, which allows easy acquisition of Let's Encrypt certificates despite GoDaddy's difficulties. I'm guessing that you probably do have root access and someone installed an ACME client already (probably certbot). Once we have the information that @Rip has requested, we will know how to proceed.

If you would share information we need we can help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.