Been using LetsEncrypt for some time now - kudos for you guys !
For some time now I noticed that Firefox (current is 57.0.4) is saying that my site is not providing information about certificate - at first I was thinking that I have mixed content and try to go thru all css/js files that are used to check if those dont include any non https connection. After few days of checking and tweaking I found out about going onto ACMEv2. I checked my certbot and it was 0.10.x so I used the certbot-auto as page suggested. I renew cert once or two but nothing changed.
I tested page with those ssl-check-pages and its all fine. I would thing that this is Firefox problem but I have also one other page that is valid same server, so I dont think its ff problem.
site_address but fun part is that some of them dont have the issue some of them have… neko. is one of those with issue, but I see that those without issue also have “This website does not supply ownership information.” so that is not the problem here. Its more about “Verificated by: Unknown” or something like that just under the “This website does not supply ownership information.”
and yes, im physically located in europe. No its probably not because I just renew one of working certs to check if this is the issue and its fine you can check it on: site_address all fine there.
So its something other than that.
Ok, I may found the problem.
It looks like there is something embeded in js/css or somewhere maybe multi include which for some reason make firefox throw error like this. When I type some static txt/md/html file the domain raports valid ssl cert. looks like there need to be dont some extra work on theme or firefox to fix this.
Solution: It looks like Firefox for unknown reason for me loaded fonts from all pinned/opened tabs that I had. By using Console CTRL+ SHEFT + K there were many insecure loads of fonts that were used on those tabs/pins. After closing all those tabs and checking once again on fresh tab I have green lock. Strange that some page didn’t had this issue. I dunno if its big Firefox problem or something along my ff-profile.
In the end nothing was broken, and its was error on MY END.