Request to Unblock Rate Limit

My domain is: slavcom.eu and test-platform5.slavcom.eu

Whilst setting up the structure for my new website I was forced to delete the website several times and then got the error message:

Error in LetsEncrypt::add: error:rateLimited",
Error: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited :: There were too many requests of a given type :: Error finalizing order :: too many certificates already issued for exact set of domains: slavcom.eu,www.slavcom.eu: see https://letsencrypt.org/docs/rate-limits/

Please unblock the rate limit, so that I can complete the setup of my new website.

Thanks in advance for your help.

This isn’t something that can be done, sorry.

Use an existing certificate, or add an additional subdomain to the certificate to bypass the rate limit.

1 Like

How long will I have to wait?

Your suggestion to use an existing certificate is an interesting one. I have valid certificate for the website with the subdomain test-platform6.slavcom.eu.

If I export this certificate can I then import into the website with the domain slavcom.eu?

Please advise.

Unfortunately not - it won’t be valid for the other domain.

Here is the current status of your rate limits:

Rate Limit Current Status Domain
50 Certificates per Registered Domain per week OK (19 / 50 this week.) slavcom.eu
5 Duplicate Certificates per week Limit exceeded. Next issuable at 2019-02-20T19:54:32.000Z news.slavcom.eu
5 Duplicate Certificates per week Limit exceeded. Next issuable at 2019-02-21T06:56:19.000Z slavcom.eu, www.slavcom.eu
5 Duplicate Certificates per week Limit exceeded. Next issuable at 2019-02-21T06:22:39.000Z test-platform5.slavcom.eu

Summary generated at https://tools.letsdebug.net/cert-search?m=domain&q=slavcom.eu&d=168 .

For the certificate relating to the error in your original message, you’ll have to wait around 24 hours.

But if you made a new certificate with these three domains:

• slavcom.eu
  • www.slavcom.eu
  • useless.slavcom.eu

you’d be able to create it right now.

1 Like
closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.