Request activation certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: www.compasinmobiliaria.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): Netson
dns1.netsons.net
dns2.netsons.net
dns3.netsons.net
dns4.netsons.net

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): www.publicdomainregistry.com

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

1 Like

Hi @CompasInmobiliaria

your answers are required.

Read required basics:

Without root access, your options are limited.

2 Likes

Hi
Thank's for your reply
About your request

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

IP adress: 35.190.27.135
Region: MO
City: Kansas City
Organization: Google Cloud

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): I don't know about this
I'm using a control panel to manage my site: Yes I use a control Panel with www.gekinweb.com partner of Flazio.com

For any other questions you have, are at your disposal
Best Regards
Alberto

If you don´t have root access to your hosting server, you're most likely at the mercy of your hosting provider and what they offer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.