Renewal of Let's encrypt Certification

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: www.hipcom.com.au

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Windows 10

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Go Daddy

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): I don’t know

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Hi @zaulocons,

How did you originally get your certificate?

Based on other forum threads, it seems that GoDaddy (unlike many other web hosts) doesn’t provide a way to get Let’s Encrypt certificates automatically. So, you would usually have to repeat the process that you originally used to get your certificate in order to get an updated one—or switch to a different web hosting provider.

Hi @zaulocons

is GoDaddy really your hoster?

Checking your domain - your ip addresses - hipcom.com.au - Make your website better - DNS, redirects, mixed content, certificates

Host T IP-Address is auth. ∑ Queries ∑ Timeout
hipcom.com.au A 103.225.68.2 Surfers Paradise/Queensland/Australia (AU) - Platinum Networks Pty Ltd Hostname: platinum.pnet.net.au yes 2 0
AAAA yes
www.hipcom.com.au C hipcom.com.au yes 1 0
A 103.225.68.2 Surfers Paradise/Queensland/Australia (AU) - Platinum Networks Pty Ltd Hostname: platinum.pnet.net.au yes

Normally, GoDaddy domains have GoDaddy - hostnames.

And your nameserver is ns1.platinumnetworks.com.au, not a Godaddy nameserver

Curious:

Your certificate:

CN=hipcom.com.au
expires in 2 days	dev.hipcom.com.au, dev.platinumnetworks.com.au, 
hipcom.com.au, hipcom.pnet.net.au, platinum.pnet.net.au, 
platinumnetworks.com.au, www.hipcom.com.au, 
www.platinumnetworks.com.au - 8 entries

has your own domain and domains with platinumnetworks.

Looks like your hoster has installed an own system.

-->> Ask your hoster.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.