Need assistance with SSL certificate renewal

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: kalliopeia.org

I ran this command: I do not have access to a web server.

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): N/A

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Go Daddy

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): No

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Welcome to the Let’s Encrypt Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s see what we can do for you… :thinking:

I’m not exactly sure for what your are seeking help. Can you elaborate, please? I use GoDaddy cPanel for managing my own certificates for many websites, so I can probably help.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: kalliopeia.org

I ran this command: n/a

It produced this output: Not applicable.

My web server is (include version): N/A

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): N/A

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Go Daddy

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): N/A

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): N/A

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Please avoid posting duplicate requests. It is very confusing and results in wasted efforts.

My Let’s Encrypt certificate is going to expire on October 18, 2020. I want to renew it before it expires. Go Daddy 9s my DNS hosting provider. But the SSL cert is Let’s Encrypt. I am trying to educate myself on how to properly use Let’s Encrypt.

Joey

Are you using shared hosting on GoDaddy as your webserver? I’m guessing not after doing a bit of investigation. Who is your hosting provider and what OS (e.g. ubuntu) and webserver software (e.g. apache, nginx) are you using?

I need to run soon, but please provide the information I have requested so that whoever picks up this topic can help you further.

Hello,

From what I can tell it is shared with Go Daddy as the DNS hosting provider. It does have access to a web server. Kalliopeia.org. Normally I use DigitalCert tool for Windows to generate a CSR for other clients I support when there is no webserver is available. But for this client not sure where to start. That’s what I am trying to figure out.

Thanks for looking into this.

Joey

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.