Receipt Needed for Donation Made to Let's Encrypt

Our organization donated funds to support your efforts to create a safe internet. In response, we are requesting an invoice with the following address.

Receipt #: 17710251

Zoho Corporation

4141 Hacienda Drive,
Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA

3 Likes

Welcome Back to the Let's Encrypt Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me ask. Please be patient with the Let's Encrypt staff. They're a small team and busy with addressing some technical issues at the moment.

@lestaff

This one's for you.

4 Likes

Hello! We have been trying to get ahold of you but our email address is blocked on your server! Any chance you can allow emails from @letsencrypt.org through? (I even reached out to someone on LinkedIn from the Zoho team to try and get ahold of y'all!)

The receipt for your donation also comes from donate@letsencrypt.org so I think this is why you didn't receive it.

Thank you and Zoho for your support! We are securing the Web, together. :muscle:

11 Likes

Hello, I thank you for the update. I will discuss this internally with my team and let you know if anything further needs to be done.

5 Likes

According to our mail team, they would like to know the bounce or blocked message you received and the IP address used to deliver the email. We also need to know the time frame for the email you send. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Please let me know if there is any update on this

I would appreciate if you could check and reply to our question

We use Google Workspace. The rejection message was: “Mailbox delivery restricted by policy error”. The most recent instance was at Dec 5, 2021, 5:52 PM - I’m not sure which time zone that is, based on the sample I have.

5 Likes

It would be much appreciated if you could re-send the email now

1 Like

We are good here! Thanks for your help (both you and @JamesLE!)

5 Likes