Rate limits passed

Good Afternoon all.
I create last week a lot of certificates on my server for domains and subdomains ( More than 100)
After have seen the error, it’s related than i have attained the rate limit.
I really need to create the 40 last certificates fast.
So i complete this form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg56b_wLmUN7n-WWhbwReE11YoHXs_fpJyZcEjDaR69Q-kJQ/viewform?c=0&w=1) for ask a bigger rate limit.
But i haven’t reply since .
Does you think is normal ?
Have you a best way for solve this issue ?
Regards

When did you submit the form ? and what’s the domain name ?

Wednesday.
groupe-apsara.com
(i have nepenthes.fr and pharmonweb.com too )

The form is for;

1. Certificates for more than 500 subdomains of a particular domain.
  2. A very large number of domains for which issuance requires more than 300 pending authorizations

From a quick look you don't fall into either of these categories, so I suspect that the form and a change of the rate limit will not be the best way forward for you.

It looks as if you obtained 20 certificates last Tuesday, Wednesday, so with the current rate limit of 20 certificates per week for a given domain, you can start obtaining some more certificates tomorrow.

I'd suggest placing more than one subdomain on a certificate ( you can have up to 100 ), so you could do the remaining 40 subdomains on a single certificate tomorrow - is probably the fastest way of achieving an SSL certificate for every subdomain / domain.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.