Rate limit form: answer delay

Hello,

As a hosting platform we issue hundreds certificates per day. Since ACMEv2 is the default server (14.07), we hit many times a day the changed “New orders” limit There were too many requests of a given type :: Error creating new order :: too many new orders recently.

For users of the ACME v2 API you can create a maximum of 300 New Orders per account per 3 hours.

We use only one account with certbot. We never had this rate limit before this changes.

Following https://letsencrypt.org/docs/rate-limits/ I filled the rate limit form but after submission there is no way to know submission status and answer delay. Can you give me some informations?

Best regards,

Arnaud J.

It usually takes a few weeks to get a response.

Ok, thanks for your answer.

If you provide information that can help identify your request (email address, ACME account ID, domain names, etc) I could see what the current status of your request is.

Hello Daniel, here is ACME account ID: 31132628 used in request form.
Best regards

Thanks @ajaegers - I’ve asked about your application and will let you know when I hear back.

Daniel, I received a confirmation that rate limit has been increased. Thanks for your help.
Best regards

Excellent! Glad to hear it. Thanks for reporting back.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.