Posh-ACME is a PowerShell based ACME client that supports both Windows PowerShell 5.1 and PowerShell 6.2+. You can find the project site here:
You can download directly from GitHub or install via PowerShell Gallery. Here's a copy of the release notes.
- Added new DNS plugins
- Revoke-PACertificate no longer requires a configured account when using an explicit cert/key (#361)
- Fixed Aurora plugin for edge case bug with PowerShell Core (#353)
- Fixed DirectoryUrl completers in PS 5.1 when no servers currently exist.
- Fixed unauthenticated updates with RFC2136 plugin (#360) (Thanks @dsbibby)
- Refactored Simply plugin to be IDN agnostic and redact API keys from logging (#352)
- ACME errors from New-PAAccount should be less ugly now.