Posh-ACME is a PowerShell based ACMEv2 client that supports both Windows PowerShell 5.1+ and PowerShell Core 6.0+. You can find the project site here:
You can download directly from GitHub or install via PowerShellGallery .
Here are the release notes from the changelog:
- Added new DNS plugins
- When creating a new order, chain.cer and fullchain.cer are now backed up along with the other files.
- Added a workaround for non-compliant ACME server Nexus CM (#227)
- Various usage guide corrections. (Thanks @webprofusion-chrisc)
- Fixed a bug where New-PACertificate required the
-Forceparameter if the previous order was deactivated.
- Fixed the dev install script to account for a redirected Documents folder.
- Minor changes to how Gandi plugin works to address potential edge case bugs.