Plesk failure on Windows

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.

My domain is: signaturebelizeweddings.com

I ran this command: I use the Plesk extension to install the certificate, I didn’t use command.

It produced this output:
Error: Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate installation failed: Assign certificate failure: Unable to update hosting preferences. Could not load file or assembly ‘psa.idna, Version=12.5.30.28995, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
In IIS7NativeProvider module
Exception type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
at IISWebSite.getAsciiHostName(String host)

at IISWebSite.get_bindings(IISWebSite* , list<WebSiteBinding,std::allocator<WebSiteBinding> >* )

at configHosting(signaturebelizeweddings.com)(WebServerAdapter::configHosting line 511)
at configHosting(signaturebelizeweddings.com)(WebServerManager::configHosting line 3558)
at execute console command --reconfigure-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 100)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-vhost "–vhost-config=tmp7F27.tmp" "–config=<update><bindings/></update>"(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

My operating system is (include version): Windows 10

My web server is (include version): Windows Server 2012

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Managed.com

I can login to a root shell on my machine: I don’t know

I’m using a control panel to manage my site: Plesk 12.5

hi @IanHsieh1

The Plesk extension is closed source (obfuscated code) so you need to talk to plesk who develop the extension to troubleshoot

Andrei

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.