Not Secure with Certificate

I set up Let’s Encrypt in Google Cloud Platform hosting a website juantaylor.com. However, on Chrome it says my website is not secure. How do I fix this?

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: www.juantaylor.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): Apache

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: GCP

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

Hi @jtaylaj,

This is a mixed content problem, which is related to the HTML or CSS content of your web site, and isn’t related to your certificate or HTTPS setup.

You could check for the specific resources that are causing the problem with a web browser’s developer tools or with a scanner like whynopadlock.com.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I fixed the mixed content by changing the wp-config.php in wordpress and using a plugin and an Elementor tool to fine all the changed urls from the migration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.