None of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered (www.fcreativestudio360.com). You may receive an error when accessing this site in a web browser. Learn more about name mismatch errors

i have installed Let’s encrypt SSL certificate manually in my hosting. its installed successfully but after installation, i enter my website address with HTTPS i’m getting this error on the browser

after when i check the on SSL checker website about this certificate i got this status " None of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered (www.fcreativestudio360.com). You may receive an error when accessing this site in a web browser. Learn more about name mismatch errors."

could you please help me out about this issue?

You’re redirecting to your www. subdomain, but the certificate you’re using doesn’t cover that subdomain.

Looks like you do also have a certificate that covers both names (with and without www). So I guess you installed the wrong one?

its resolve thanks:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.