No Support on Mozilla

My domain is: testing.lieisoft.com

My web server is (include version): Apache 2.4

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubuntu 16.04

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Linode

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): YES

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): NO

the message i am getting on mozilla is “This website does not supply ownership information.”, i had to create an exception to open the website, but I have tested on Chrome, Opera and Edge and its working fine.

This website does not supply ownership information

This message simply refers to the fact that the certificate is domain-validated (DV) rather than OV or EV. It is not an error.

However, your website does not properly send the full certificate chain (it is missing the intermediate certificate) which is why it may appear insecure in some browsers.

It depends on how you acquired the certificate, but you will need to add the intermediate certificate to the Apache config, such as is shown in this post: [Solved] Why isn't my certificate trusted? - #2 by germeier

2 Likes

Awesome, You’re right, I added the last line in the post and now it works perfectly,

htnak you very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.