Multidomain Zimbra Email Server SSL Certifcates

We have Zimbra Server hosting two doamins which are mapped single public IP. Wanted help on how to install SSL certificates.

My domain is: rajdisle.com / marigoldhospitals.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Cent OS 7

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Try: https://forums.zimbra.org/

Your request is more of a Zimbra “How To” question than a LetsEncrypt “How To” question/problem.
You will first need to find out how to install public certs for multiple domains in your specific Zimbra version.
Zimbra runs on several flavors of Linux and uses OpenSSL (these are two good things which play well with LetsEncrypt). But Zimbra is also very specific about where things go and how they are manipulated; and things have changed much as the versions have changed.

Once you get the hard stuff answered, update this post if you have any LE implementation issues or findings to share for others that may travel that same path one day.

hi @ramaagcp

You may want to rephrase you question

You actually haven’t obtained any certificates

There is a 3 part approach to this problem

A) Obtain certificates this forum can help with approaches etc (if you articulate your setup and how you plan to do this). If you don’t know then a general google of let’s encrypt + zimbra should give you a good starting point. Alternatively you can search zimbra on this forum as it has been discussed before

B) Review zimbra documentation on how to do SSL installs. https://www.digicert.com/csr-creation-ssl-installation-zimbra.htm

C) Review testing here: Tutorial - Testing Mail Protocols with SSL/TLS

Andrei

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.