SSL issue in Zimbra mail server

HI i have install ssl on Zimbra ssl on mail.wam360.com its working fine but other are not like mail.bizweb360.com

mail.Bizweb360.com

and
mail.wam360.com

I am getting issue in mails ssl “unable to verifiy ssl server mail.bizweb360.com

@please help me

Thanks

You need to request a certificate that covers all domain names that you might use to access this. You can add up to 100 names to a single certificate.

1 Like

Thanks for Reply

How can i do it for multiple domain, can you please guide me ?
and its on Zimbra mail server.

What client are you using to issue the certificate? Or, more generally, how did you issue this first certificate we’re seeing?

Client OS Ubuntu 16.04 and issue I am getting issue in mails ssl “unable to verifiy ssl server mail.bizweb360.com” in my phone

Please chekc screenshot

That’s not what I meant… How did you have the certificate issued from Let’s Encrypt in the first place. Did you use Certbot? Some other command-line tool? A tool built into some web GUI?

i use ./letsencrypt-auto certonly --standalone -d mail.wam360.com

command line access

Awesome! So this is easy, just add another -d flag with the second name, like so:

./letsencrypt-auto certonly --standalone -d mail.wam360.com -d mail.bizweb360.com

But last time i did only for mail.wam360.com and not other . all are applied

and i will appy this so we need to add
mail.wam360.com again because its update last day.

That's the problem. Your mailserver is presenting a certificate that says "I am a valid certificate issued by Let's Encrypt for the domain mail.wam360.com". So, when you connect to mail.bizweb360.com, your client says "well, this certificate isn't valid for the domain I'm connecting to!" If you use both -d flags, you will get a certificate that says "I am a valid certificate issued by Let's Encrypt for the domains mail.wam360.com and mail.bizweb360.com", to which clients connecting to either domain will accept as valid.

You will need to apply the certificate generated with both names after you create it and use/renew this one going forward.

Thanks for help in cert mail issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.