Let's Encrypt renewal failing and removing all https bindings

My domain is: My problem is applicable to all domains hosted on my Windows 2016 Azure machine. Some domains are https://portal.acuenta.ch, https://www.promat.ch and many others. I don’t think that knowing the domain name will help in this case though

I ran this command: I did not run any command, the problem occurred when the auto-renewal task runs.

It produced this output: Let’s Encrypt removed all https bindings from every website that uses let’s encrypt (not from websites with a different certification provider though).

My web server is (include version): IIS 10.0 14393.0

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Windows Server 2016 (Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.3274))

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Microsoft Azure VM

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): 1912.2.6907.35819 (RELEASE)

Please report issues at https://github.com/PKISharp/win-acme
Also, you are not on their latest version.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.