Issue while creating certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: alexandria.intare.es

I ran this command:
php bin/acme setup --server letsencrypt --email intaregames@gmail.com

php bin/acme issue --domains alexandria.intare.es --path /home//public_html/alexandria_html --server letsencrypt

It produced this output: It returs nothing, not even an error

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: hostinger

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

Time ago I did it with another subdomain wit no problem following this steps (The ones I’m following now): https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/ssl/how-to-install-free-ssl-from-lets-encypt-on-shared-hosting, but my certificate renewal didn’t happen so I’m trying to generate another one but it doesn’t work, neither to create certificates for a new subdomains.

Also, do I need to uninstall or delete the old alexandria certificate to create the new one? (Still I can’t create for other subdomains as I said)

Thank you in advance.

Should that have double slash ?

Difinitely NOT.
Deleting certs won’t fix anything and may makes matters worse.

no, srry, it’s supposed to be /home/my_ssh_username_here/public_html/

Please show the acme file location:
find / -name acme

/home/my_ssh_username_here/acme-client/vendor/kelunik/acme
/home/my_ssh_username_here/acme-client/bin/acme
/home/my_ssh_username_here/.cache/composer/files/kelunik/acme

´and after this a lot of permission dennied, mostly in var/lib/mysql

Try:
cd /home/my_ssh_username_here/acme-client/bin/
php ./acme setup --server letsencrypt --email intaregames@gmail.com
php ./acme issue --domains alexandria.intare.es --path /home//public_html/alexandria_html --server letsencrypt

same result :frowning: I wrote it with my ssh username after /home/ though

I would reinstall it.
And talk with your host provider about it.

[edit]
Hostinger has LE certs through cPanel and also now advertise Lifetime LE SSL certs for one time $11.95 setup price.
[which may be competing with the do-it-yourself method]

I have one Lifetime LE hired, I’m did the rest manually, so… if I reinstall maybe I would lose the lifetime one? also… how can I reinstall it? is there a guide or something?

Only Hostinger can answer those questions.

okey! thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.