Issuance errors

i think az is correct but godaddy ssl certificate not possiblei have updates site called .garmin express i couldnot get the ssl. any suggestions?

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Forums @GarminUpdater. It looks like you had a separate problem, so I have moved your post to a new thread.

If you are looking for help with using Let's Encrypt and GoDaddy, Let's Encrypt has documentation posted that you should review. Notably,

If you use GoDaddy shared web hosting, it’s currently very difficult to install a Let’s Encrypt certificate, so we don’t currently recommend using our certificates with GoDaddy. That’s because GoDaddy doesn’t support the ACME protocol for automated certificate issuance and renewal. Instead, GoDaddy offers automated renewal with their own certificates, which are an added-cost feature.

If you are not using GoDaddy shared hosting, please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.