Is there any paid certificate plan for 100 plus domain in lets encrypt, or any other method so that i can create certificate for 150 domain

Hi,

Actually till now i am using lets encrypt using certbot for the 100 root domain certificate including wild card also.. but now its getting over to 100.

Is there any method or any paid plan does lets encrypt provide so that we can also able to generate certificate for more than 100 domain.

Thank you.

2 Likes

No, we unfortunately cannot support more than 100 FQDNs per certificate. You’ll need to use multiple certificates in this case.

6 Likes

How can i use multiple certificate on a single virtual host ? is there any possibility ?

1 Like

Depends on the software you use with this certificate (Apache? NGINX? something else?), you may want to consult its documentation.

Or at least mention what you use and people here may assist.

2 Likes

Thanks, We are using the LiteSpeed Web Server.... we will check the documentation also.

2 Likes

you may want to use on-demand certificate with wildcard configs?

7 Likes

Actually i didnt get what is meant by on_demand certificate, can you please brief it. ?

when a user visit site block by new domain it will automatically patch certificate for that domain on the fly and use that certificate to reply back to the visitor

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.