IP Address whitelisting (cert-manager unblock request)

Hi,
Could you please whitelist this IP Address: 52.151.85.93?
We’re now running: cert-manager-v0.6.6

Events:
Type Reason Age From Message

Warning ErrVerifyACMEAccount 3s (x2 over 3s) cert-manager Failed to verify ACME account: acme: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited: Your IP, 52.151.85.93, has been blocked due to ridiculously excessive traffic. Once this is corrected you may request this be reviewed on our forum https://community.letsencrypt.org

Appreciated!
Alex Toderita

1 Like

Hi @Alextic,

Can you share a link to this version's release notes? As far as I can tell version 0.6.2 was the last release in the 0.6.x line. There doesn't appear to be a 0.6.6 release on github.

Is there a reason you haven't updated to a more recent version? For instance version 7.0.x includes this request volume related fix:

• Reuse acme clients to limit use of nonce/directory/accounts endpoints (#1265, @DanielMorsing)
1 Like

It’s cert manager helm chart v0.6.6 which uses cert manager v0.6.2 as image tag.

stable/cert-manager v0.6.6 v0.6.2 A Helm chart for cert-manager

We’re using helm charts to deploy cert manager, the latest stable helm chart is:

stable/cert-manager v0.6.7 v0.6.2 A Helm chart for cert-manager

Thanks!

Aha! I didn't realize the Helm versions didn't correspond directly to the release tags.

Out of curiosity, is 0.6.6. the newest release available via helm?

I will open a ticket to get this IP address unblocked. Someone will update this thread once the change has been made.

Thanks,

Thanks!

The latest release helm chart version for cert manager is v0.6.7, and it uses the same docker image tag for cert-manager, which is v0.6.2:

$ helm search stable/cert-manager -l
NAME CHART VERSION APP VERSION DESCRIPTION
stable/cert-manager v0.6.7 v0.6.2 A Helm chart for cert-manager
stable/cert-manager v0.6.6 v0.6.2 A Helm chart for cert-manager
stable/cert-manager v0.6.5 v0.6.1 A Helm chart for cert-manager

2 Likes

Hello, would you have any updates?
Appreciated!

Hi @Alextic, any updates will be posted to this thread. There hasn't been any updates.

@alextic

Your IP has been unblocked.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.