Hi there,
Kindly, I requested an increase in the weekly rate limit using a google form, but I have not been contacted yet. I am not sure if that has been applied or not.
I really appreciate it if you can help me.
Regards,
Behnaz
Hi there,
Kindly, I requested an increase in the weekly rate limit using a google form, but I have not been contacted yet. I am not sure if that has been applied or not.
I really appreciate it if you can help me.
Regards,
Behnaz
The application for a rate limit increase takes several weeks to process. When did you apply?
Edit:
The form also states:
*NOTE: We will not be moving requests to our production environment between Friday, December 17, 2021 and Thursday, January 6, 2022. If you request a rate limit adjustment during this time, it will be placed in production after January 6, 2022.
Hi,
Thank you very much for your response. Kindly I filled the form on 13th of December.
Regards,
Behnaz
I'll take a look and check on the status.
Hi, any update here? We haven't heard anything yet
Thanks for handling my requests.
Tagging @lestaff although they are probably very busy with the recent incident regarding the tls-alpn-01 challenge. That said, 20 days is quite a long time without any update IMO.
Hi! I believe I sent you an email 6 days ago as well as another email 3 hours ago - if that is not you, can you send me more information about your request?
Best,
JP