Increase Rate limit

Hi there,

Kindly, I requested an increase in the weekly rate limit using a google form, but I have not been contacted yet. I am not sure if that has been applied or not.

I really appreciate it if you can help me.

Regards,
Behnaz

3 Likes

Welcome to the Let's Encrypt Community :slightly_smiling_face:

@lestaff

This one's for you.

2 Likes

The application for a rate limit increase takes several weeks to process. When did you apply?

Edit:

The form also states:

*NOTE: We will not be moving requests to our production environment between Friday, December 17, 2021 and Thursday, January 6, 2022. If you request a rate limit adjustment during this time, it will be placed in production after January 6, 2022.

4 Likes

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response. Kindly I filled the form on 13th of December.

Regards,
Behnaz

2 Likes

I'll take a look and check on the status.

4 Likes

Hi, any update here? We haven't heard anything yet

2 Likes

Thanks for handling my requests.

Tagging @lestaff although they are probably very busy with the recent incident regarding the tls-alpn-01 challenge. That said, 20 days is quite a long time without any update IMO.

2 Likes

Hi! I believe I sent you an email 6 days ago as well as another email 3 hours ago - if that is not you, can you send me more information about your request?

Best,
JP

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.